Are you done with all your home chores? Dropped your kid at school? Have more free time? Listed here are Top 11 Jobs to work online at home and get paid. It’s a wonderful way to make money at your free time.
Fours year back, when I gave birth to my son, I had to quit my full time job. Once, he was one year old, I realized I had more time and needed to engage myself.
So, what’s next? Fancy advertisements to provide online jobs attracted me. Never gave a second thought, if they would pay me or not. I joined the program with an investment. OMG, I had a very tough time.
I completed the project and they wanted the highest quality. They also reduced my earnings. It didn’t work well. Has it happened for you before? Share your experience in the comments.
Then, I searched again for finding the best online jobs where I really get paid. In this blog, I’m going to share with you the online really fetched money for me.
What makes you successful?
Remember, you will need the following traits:
For any work for the matter, if you have the above traits you will be winner. This applies for online jobs as well.
With my experience, I found freelancing websites work really well. Some of the top freelancing website that I benefited with are:
- https://www.freelancer.in/ (Indian freelancing website that pays in Indian currency)
How do freelancing websites work?
Freelancing websites are a connecting platform. It will connect the employers and the contractors.
Employers who search for employees on temporary basis or to do a specific task would advertise their job openings in freelancing websites.
As a registered freelancer, you will have access to see, browse and apply for those jobs. Employers would see your skill and hire you if you are appropriate.
The freelancing website would a percentage of commission based on the amount you earned.
The above freelancing website will do a payment check and have an Escrow services. Hence, payments through these sites are highly reliable.
Pros and cons:
The main advantage of using the freelancer’s site is:
- You will work on genuine work from home online jobs.
- Most of the cases the payment is guaranteed.
- You are in the safe hands
- You will also get more projects and work if you stand-out from others
- Continued relationship with business owners may even lead to partnership on their business
There are some disadvantages as well:
- You will need to pay a commission (20% to Upwork) for the freelancing website
- You will need to compete with global freelancers
- There are several types of jobs available on these freelancing websites.
11 work online at home jobs I prefer to do:
- Proof reading job – If you are an eagle eye, this is the best job to start off with. You read through the content and proof read for errors. Some clients also ask for formatting.
- Customer Service job- In case, you don’t prefer to work on odd hours, you can choose customer service job by email.
- Web research- This job requires skill to navigate through various website and collect information. Good one to start off with.
- Blog Writer- If you have passion for writing, this job will be an ideal one. You will find more clients searching for such talents.
- Forum Posting-If you love solving issues for people, forum posting will be the best one to choose.
- E-book writer- If you are good in research and writing, you can choose E-book writing job.
- Social Media Manager- Do love social media? Do you know Facebook, Twitter, Google+? Do you have the talent to reflect the brand voice? This job will earn good money for you.
- Data Entry- Are you good in typing and capturing minute details? It’s Good to start off as a Data entry specialist.
- Account Manager- Yes, there are opening for accountants as well.
- Project Manager-Even you can be a Project Manager and help your client to complete a project successfully.
- General Virtual Assistant- You can also be a virtual assistant for small business owners. It requires taking care of their daily routine and activities.
I hope the above post helped you. Be sure to follow us our blog and on social media sites. I will keep you posted. Your comments are welcome and highly appreciated.Advertisement